[simple-weather latitude="17.4952" longitude="-88.2018" days="2" units="metric"]
Learn More...
Find Out How
Previous
Next

7145 Slaughterhouse Road

Belize City, Belize Central America

(+501) 203-2098 or 203-0528

Give Us a Call for More Info or Questions

Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm

Our Main Office Opening Hours

Click on Play to start Streaming Love FM | News & Music Power Live

Live Update COVID-19

📣 Two More Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed.                      📣 PRESS RELEASE Belmopan. April 6, 2020. 10:30 a.m. – The Ministry of Health has continued to scale up testing for COVID-19 and a further 26 samples were tested on Sunday, April 5th. That scaled up testing has identified two further cases, both males residing in San Ignacio.                      📣 ***PATIENT 4 PASSES*** – Love News has confirmed with a family member that Patient 4 lost his fight against COVID-19. Reports indicate he passed away earlier today after underlying complications.                      📣 Belmopan. April 5, 2020. 8:15 a.m. – Ministry of Health confirms Fifth case of COVID-19 in Belize.                      📣 Today, April 5, 2020 at 03:19 a.m., the expanded testing protocol of the Ministry of Health identified a fifth case of COVID-19. The patient is a Belizean student who returned from Florida.                      📣 The patient arrived in Belize on Friday, April 3rd, and is in self-isolation at a quarantine facility. He is without symptoms and stable.                      📣 A total of 102 samples were processed on April 4th and into the early hours of today. The samples processed included close contacts from both Belize City and San Ignacio and that of health care workers in the Cayo District who had been in contact with patient #4.                      📣 The remaining 101 samples were all negative for COVID-19, and therefore, the Ministry is still unable to determine who the infected contact was for patient #4.
covid-19-left
  • Two More Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed
    Two More Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed

    PRESS RELEASE Belmopan. April 6, 2020. 10:30 a.m. The Ministry of Health has continued to scale up testing for COVID-19 and a further 26 samples were tested on Sunday, April 5th. That scaled up testing has identified two further cases, both males residing in San Ignacio. One of the males identified is a contact of […]

    Read More »
covid-19-right
Find Out How
Flash News & Headlines

133K for ‘free’ concert

Before the March 7 Municipal Election, the then UDP Belize City Council held what it described as a free concert for the public. They brought in international artists like Cecil and Baby Sham. While the public did not pay an entrance fee or anything of that sort, the money to pay for it all came from the public purse, or in other words, taxpayers’ monies were used to have this ‘free’ concert. How much? One hundred and thirty-three thousand dollars from taxpayers. While we were waiting for an interview with the leader of the PUP yesterday, the chairman, Henry Charles Usher briefly told us why the concert was not free.

Henry Charles Usher, PUP Chairman: “The last council said that they gave a free concert in BTL park when the concert cost $133,000.”
Reporter: It’s free to the public.
Henry Charles Usher, PUP Chairman: “Who pays the $133,000? Not the tax payers so it can’t be free to the public if the tax payers pay it.”

More than thirty thousand dollars were spent to secure both artists.

To Top