Home Education 2 Men Electrocuted in Accident

2 Men Electrocuted in Accident

1 min read

Two men who worked in the Roaring Creek Area are battling for their lives as they are both in a critical condition at the Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital. Assistant Commissioner of Police, Joseph Myvett said that the men were both accidentally electrocuted at the Westar Gas Station in Roaring Creek.

ACP Joseph Myvette: “Saturday Police were called to an area in Roaring Creek near the West Star where its was reported that two persons namely William Escobar 20 years old and Mandaue Omania who were cutting trees inside the compound when one of those trees fell on the high tension wire in the area which caused both of them to be electrocuted. They were transported to the Western regional Hospital and later at the Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital where they are listed in a critical condition.“

Belize Electricity Limited always advises to keep a good distance when working near power lines.

Load More Related Articles
Load More By Jose Sanchez
Load More In Education
Comments are closed.

Check Also

Small Hive Beetle Threatening Honey Industry in Belize

The small hive beetle, Aethina tumida, a scavenger and parasite of honey bee colonies has …