Home explosion Gas leak causes explosion; one man dies

Gas leak causes explosion; one man dies

33 second read
0
0
577

 An explosion in Sandhill Village this morning resulted in the death of 59-year-old Alfonso Morales.  The explosion occurred inside In-n-Out Bakery.  Morales was with his brother, Alberto, inside the bakery fixing an oven when a match was lit and the explosion followed. Hipolito Novelo has the story.

 

 

 

Load More Related Articles
Load More By Love FM
  • Mariannie Cadle speaks about her son’s recovery

    In July, Grayson Cadle suffered burns to over seventy percent of his body in an explosion …
Load More In explosion

Leave a Reply

Check Also

Belize commemorates World Refugee Day

At the end of 2017 it is estimated that 68.5 million people were displaced worldwide. Refu…