Home Crime Man is electrocuted and dies in Benque

Man is electrocuted and dies in Benque

1 min read
Comments Off on Man is electrocuted and dies in Benque
0
870

Police report that one man has died after being electrocuted while doing some welding. It happened in Benque Viejo Town on Sunday morning while 31-year-old William Vasquez was doing some work.

ACP Joseph Myvett: “Sometime around 10:45 AM Police was called to an area in Benque Viejo known as Chial where they observed the body of a hispanic male later identified as William Vasquez 31 years of a San Martin area address Belmopan City who was motionless. According to investigation the deceased was along with another person doing welding when apparently he accidentally held onto a 210 voltage wire which electrocuted him. His body was transported to the Western Regional Hospital and a post mortem is currently being done.”

Police say William Vasquez is of Belmopan City, Cayo District. /////

Load More Related Articles
Load More By Dalila Ical
Load More In Crime
Comments are closed.

Check Also

Attorney General addresses mounting concerns surrounding the Vital Statistics Unit

Attorney General Michael Peyrefitte has called what is perhaps the first press conference …