[simple-weather latitude="17.4952" longitude="-88.2018" days="2" units="metric"]
Learn More...
Find Out How
Previous
Next

7145 Slaughterhouse Road

Belize City, Belize Central America

(+501) 203-2098 or 203-0528

Give Us a Call for More Info or Questions

Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm

Our Main Office Opening Hours

Click on Play to start Streaming Love FM | News & Music Power Live

Live Update COVID-19

📣 Belmopan. April 5, 2020. 8:15 a.m. – Ministry of Health confirms Fifth case of COVID-19 in Belize.                      📣 Today, April 5, 2020 at 03:19 a.m., the expanded testing protocol of the Ministry of Health identified a fifth case of COVID-19. The patient is a Belizean student who returned from Florida.                      📣 The patient arrived in Belize on Friday, April 3rd, and is in self-isolation at a quarantine facility. He is without symptoms and stable.                      📣 In reference to patient #4, the mapping exercise of the Ministry of Health has allowed for the identification of close contacts of that patient in both San Ignacio and Belize City where swabs were taken on April 3rd and 4th.                      📣 A total of 102 samples were processed on April 4th and into the early hours of today. The samples processed included close contacts from both Belize City and San Ignacio and that of health care workers in the Cayo District who had been in contact with patient #4.                      📣 The remaining 101 samples were all negative for COVID-19, and therefore, the Ministry is still unable to determine who the infected contact was for patient #4.
covid-19-left
  • Ministry of Health Confirms Fifth Case of COVID-19 in Belize
    Ministry of Health Confirms Fifth Case of COVID-19 in Belize

    Ministry of Health confirms Fifth case of COVID-19 in Belize. Now more than ever it is important for people to stay home, practice social distancing. Be safe. Below is the Press Release by the Goverment of Belize Press Office in Full:   Belmopan. April 5, 2020. 8:15 a.m. Today, at 03:19 a.m., the expanded testing […]

    Read More »
covid-19-right
Find Out How
Flash News & Headlines

Mother and Son taken to Court

A mother and her son made it to the courts as they appeared before Senior Magistrate Aretha Ford today.  76 year old Primrose Gabourel and her son 43 year old Dion Zabaneh, were charged with failure to obtain an environmental clearance prior to development activity; failure to comply with an enforcement notice, that is, a stop order; hindering or obstructing an officer in the conduct of his duties and proceeding with a project without complying with an environmental clearance. They pleaded not guilty to the charges. According to the allegation, they were filling the seabed next to a parcel of land in Caribbean Shores without the consent of the Department of the Environment. Their attorney, Emil Arguelles submitted that they should not have been arraigned on the charges because the charges were not put properly before the court. He said that two Justices of the Peace who had signed the summons were not eligible to do so because they were from Belmopan and it was out of their jurisdiction. However, the Department of the Environment is housed in Belmopan. Arguelles also said that based on his experience as a Crown Counsel, a magistrate should have signed the summons. Mother and son return to court on February 6.

To Top