Cecil Gill offers two thousand dollars for information leading to the arrest of his son’s killer

Cecil Gill offers two thousand dollars for information leading to the arrest of his son’s killer

In his quest for closure, Cecil Gill is now offering a reward of two thousand dollars to anyone who has useful information in the killing of Cassman Gill.  This is his pursuit for information since he believes that the Police did not do enough and have already given up.  Following Gill’s death, the Commissioner of Police, Chester Williams, stated that the department would have been working with the United States Federal Investigation Bureau to enhance surveillance footage of Cassman’s killing. However, Gill’s father says the footage could not produce valid information and believes the police have given up. 

Cecil Gill, Father of Deceased: “Man I don’t know how to tell you, I can’t find words to describe the lackadaisical attitude of the Police Department. The incompetence of the investigators. They were working with the FBI they say they sent it they haven’t showed me anything. They said that the FBI could not clearly have a clear picture of – they couldn’t enhance it enough to get a good view of the perpetrator right? And man it is frustrating. It is frustrating because you know you want to know why? Why did you shoot my son? What was the purpose, what was the reason for doing that to a young kid that hadn’t even hurt anyone in his life?” 

 Reporter: Do you believe the Police Department has given up? 

Cecil Gill, Father of Deceased: “I believe they have given up. They haven’t reached out to me. I have been trying to see how I can get the autopsy report and the police report and I haven’t been able to get that either. And so I have decided to take it on my own. Last year I offered a reward of $1000 to anyone with a with information leading to arrest and conviction of the person or persons who shot my son. Now I am going to raise that reward money to $2000 for anyone who has information that can lead to the arrest and conviction of my boy. I want justice for my kid.” 

Related post

GOB breaks ground for the San Pedro Hospital

GOB breaks ground for the San Pedro Hospital

Today was historic for the islanders of Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker as they bore witness to the groundbreaking for the…
Cabinet Approvals: LGBTQ Inclusion in Social Security, $250M Grants, Criminal Justice Reform, and Digital Government Initiatives

Cabinet Approvals: LGBTQ Inclusion in Social Security, $250M Grants,…

Cabinet had a fully loaded agenda this week as several unprecedented approvals came out of Tuesday and Wednesday’s meetings.  Perhaps one…
Triple Murder Case: Jared Ranguy Faces Decision as Court Delivers Life Sentence Indication

Triple Murder Case: Jared Ranguy Faces Decision as Court…

Jared Ranguy remains behind bars tonight, and now has to contemplate whether he will enter a guilty plea for a triple…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *