[simple-weather latitude="17.4952" longitude="-88.2018" days="2" units="metric"]
Learn More...
Find Out How
Previous
Next

7145 Slaughterhouse Road

Belize City, Belize Central America

(+501) 203-2098 or 203-0528

Give Us a Call for More Info or Questions

Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm

Our Main Office Opening Hours

Click on Play to start Streaming Love FM | News & Music Power Live

Live Update COVID-19

📣 ***PATIENT 4 PASSES*** – Love News has confirmed with a family member that Patient 4 lost his fight against COVID-19. Reports indicate he passed away earlier today after underlying complications.                      📣 Belmopan. April 5, 2020. 8:15 a.m. – Ministry of Health confirms Fifth case of COVID-19 in Belize.                      📣 Today, April 5, 2020 at 03:19 a.m., the expanded testing protocol of the Ministry of Health identified a fifth case of COVID-19. The patient is a Belizean student who returned from Florida.                      📣 The patient arrived in Belize on Friday, April 3rd, and is in self-isolation at a quarantine facility. He is without symptoms and stable.                      📣 A total of 102 samples were processed on April 4th and into the early hours of today. The samples processed included close contacts from both Belize City and San Ignacio and that of health care workers in the Cayo District who had been in contact with patient #4.                      📣 The remaining 101 samples were all negative for COVID-19, and therefore, the Ministry is still unable to determine who the infected contact was for patient #4.
covid-19-left
  • Ministry of Health Confirms Fifth Case of COVID-19 in Belize
    Ministry of Health Confirms Fifth Case of COVID-19 in Belize

    Ministry of Health confirms Fifth case of COVID-19 in Belize. Now more than ever it is important for people to stay home, practice social distancing. Be safe. Below is the Press Release by the Goverment of Belize Press Office in Full:   Belmopan. April 5, 2020. 8:15 a.m. Today, at 03:19 a.m., the expanded testing […]

    Read More »
covid-19-right
Find Out How
Banking & Finance

Education Ministry Offers Secondary School Subsidy

In a past interview with the Minister of Education, Patrick Faber, there were concerns over the lack of participation by parents of secondary school students as it relates to the education subsidy being offered.  Today, we asked CEO David Leacock if there have been any improvements.

DAVID LEACOCK

With the new school year approaching, CEO Leacock says applications are now being accepted for parents who will need help in secondary tuition.

DAVID LEACOCK

As to what makes a student qualified for the subsidy, CEO Leacock says there is an assessment that takes place.

DAVID LEACOCK

The Ministry of Education can be contacted for further information.

To Top