[simple-weather latitude="17.4952" longitude="-88.2018" days="2" units="metric"]
Learn More...
Find Out How
Previous
Next

7145 Slaughterhouse Road

Belize City, Belize Central America

(+501) 203-2098 or 203-0528

Give Us a Call for More Info or Questions

Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm

Our Main Office Opening Hours

Click on Play to start Streaming Love FM | News & Music Power Live

Live Update COVID-19

📣 MAIN TERMS AND Definations to be fully aware:                      📣 “COVID-19” – means the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov), which is an infectious disease caused by a virus which, having emerged during 2019, was declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organisation on the 11th March, 2020;                      📣 “emergency area” – means the area declared to be under a public state of emergency under the Proclamation;                      📣 “essential service” means the offices listed in Schedule I; “essential worker” means an employee of an essential service;                      📣 “social distancing” includes the practice of staying home, avoiding crowds and refraining from touching one another and maintaining a distance of no less than three feet from other persons.                      📣 Need Food Assistance? | ¿Necesita asistencia alimentaria (comida)? – Para Idioma en Español llamar los Numeros : 631-2065 | 636-0423 | 626-4764.                      📣 For English language call: 636-5743 | 627-3634 | 629-8100 |631-9158 | 630-8502 | 607-8053 | 624-8532 | 606-9900 | 631-3359 | 621-4247 | 627-2062 | 607-6178 | 630-1081.                      📣 Please note the numbers for Food Assistance at the Ministry of Human Development, Social Transformation and Poverty Alleviation. The Ministry asks that you please bear patience if you cannot get through.
Find Out How
News Flash & Headlines

Fire in hattieville, caused by unattended stove

HATTIE FIRE

A fire that took place in Hattieville yesterday afternoon just after two o’clock completely destroyed a food stall in the village and the home which belonged to a 68-year-old man.

A fire that took place in Hattieville yesterday afternoon just after two o’clock completely destroyed a food stall in the village and the home which belonged to a 68-year-old man. Station Supervisor of the National Fire Service, Kenneth Mortis says the fire started from an unattended stove.

Kenneth Mortis, Station Supervisor, National Fire Service: “Yesterday was a busy one for us indeed. Minutes after the team in Placencia was fighting that blaze we here in the city received one of a structure fire in progress in the Hattieville Village some sixteen miles out of town. As usual we responded and when we responded we observed two collapsed structures that had already burned out. We got into operation in trying to extinguish these hot spots and then we after that we launched our investigation. Our investigation led us to confirm that of the two structures one was used as a fast food establishment and the other was used as a place of residence. Unfortunately the fast food establishment proprietor had left the building with an unattended stove which contributed to the cause of the fire thereby leaving the sixty eight year old of the structure homeless.”

Mortis advises homeowners to take precautionary measures when cooking and to safeguard their gas tanks at all times.

To Top