[simple-weather latitude="17.4952" longitude="-88.2018" days="2" units="metric"]
Learn More...
Find Out How
Previous
Next

7145 Slaughterhouse Road

Belize City, Belize Central America

(+501) 203-2098 or 203-0528

Give Us a Call for More Info or Questions

Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm

Our Main Office Opening Hours

Click on Play to start Streaming Love FM | News & Music Power Live

Live Update COVID-19

📣 MAIN TERMS AND Definations to be fully aware:                      📣 “COVID-19” – means the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov), which is an infectious disease caused by a virus which, having emerged during 2019, was declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organisation on the 11th March, 2020;                      📣 “emergency area” – means the area declared to be under a public state of emergency under the Proclamation;                      📣 “essential service” means the offices listed in Schedule I; “essential worker” means an employee of an essential service;                      📣 “social distancing” includes the practice of staying home, avoiding crowds and refraining from touching one another and maintaining a distance of no less than three feet from other persons.                      📣 Need Food Assistance? | ¿Necesita asistencia alimentaria (comida)? – Para Idioma en Español llamar los Numeros : 631-2065 | 636-0423 | 626-4764.                      📣 For English language call: 636-5743 | 627-3634 | 629-8100 |631-9158 | 630-8502 | 607-8053 | 624-8532 | 606-9900 | 631-3359 | 621-4247 | 627-2062 | 607-6178 | 630-1081.                      📣 Please note the numbers for Food Assistance at the Ministry of Human Development, Social Transformation and Poverty Alleviation. The Ministry asks that you please bear patience if you cannot get through.
Find Out How
Crime & Police News

Fire leaves over ten persons homeless

This morning a two-storey structure located at the Corner of Plues Street and Rocky Road was destroyed by fire leaving as many as twelve persons homeless. The National Fire Service was dispatched to the location where they were able to extinguish the fire, but not before it completely gutted the structure. Bennisford Matura, the Assistant Fire Chief of the National Fire Service briefed the media on the incident.

Bennisford Matura, Assistant Fire Chief, National Fire Service: “We discovered a two story structure engulfed in flames, the lower flat is concrete and the upper flat was plycem and wood. It originated from the ground floor. Our investigators zeroed in on that area and they discovered that this fire was due to a faulty electrical system in the sense that they had a surge protector connected to an extension cord and you know the surge protector has six ports and all the outlets on that surge protector was occupied and they had all their major appliances connected to that. So basically they overheated the surge protector which caused this fire.”

Reporter: At the time of the fire was anyone at home ?

Bennisford Matura, Assistant Fire Chief, National Fire Service: “The occupants of the upstairs Mrs.Williams was upstairs.”

 

To Top